Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Vent: I am starting to think I will never find this grubbin.

Okay, pass this one over if you're not in the mood to hear me complain.

Up until this point I've been pretty lucky with my shinies. I got spinarak in a chain 42 and that was intense. It was also on New Years, and that worked out really nicely because if it had gone on super long I wouldn't have been able to finish.

But HOT DAMN is this grubbin elusive.

Like seriously I've been in two separate 400+ chains for this grubbin, and right now I'm sitting on 445 and still no shiny. I really want a /grubbin/ but I'm thinking I might just have to go for Charjabug instead. My fiance has even gotten in on the grubbin chaining at this point, bless him.

I'm going to keep this chill and quiet, I just need to throw my complaint into the internet and see if that helps my luck any.

Today I Learned: If you buy fresh eggs from a farmer they are good for at least three months refrigerated. Eggs from the supermarket have a crate date but the date goes by when they're put in the carton not when they're laid; they could leave them for a month sitting at the factory without putting a date on the carton. You're welcome for that paranoia.

Fortune Favors,
Megan R. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment