Sunday, January 8, 2017

New Years Resolutions

I keep trying to blog and I always forget to update it. Every time I've tried to do this it's died and withered and fallen into the inevitable entropic pit of dead web pages. Odds are good this won't be any different, but a lot of things have changed in my life since I last made the attempt.

For one thing, I've finished books. Not just finished them, but have a few circulating. This is connected to my google account, I'm not going to lose the password. That all aside, I am not going to start this off making big promises I can't keep.

I'm going to promise myself to make an honest effort and that is as far as this is going to go.

I will make an honest effort to try to keep this regular. I will not bog myself down with a bunch of different topics I'm just going to write about what I feel like writing about at that moment and if I happen to accumulate enough posts to do a thing and sort them then that's great. If it's not then it's no big deal and I'm not going to have another reason to feel bad about myself.

So anyway, here's to 2017. The bar's set really low, you pretty much have to do better than last year, right?

Fortune Favors,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment